Friday, August 28, 2009

February 2009

I'm just sitting here, across the room the clock is ticking away.(they still tick dont they?) Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock. Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Years, Decades........................
People are born, people die, things are built, destroyed, rebuilt, reconditioned and remodeled. All in the name of progress. Some things in the world today are definitely an improvement. But alot seems to just be change for the sake of change.

I've been working on my time machine. I hooked a Model-T coil to a microwave. Used a Ford 30th Anniversary coin as a resistor. I poured some of that good smelling grease/oil in a Ford script hubcap, set it inside on the turntable. Punched in 1933, pressed the button and let the sparks fly.

This is farther back then I've gone before. I've had problems getting past 1940.
The old Tin Lizzie parts must be doing the trick. A whole other world?! Maybe not much different then today? Depression, stocks dropping, people losing jobs, natural disasters, and Hopped-up Fords!


Model-T's are worthy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment